Andrew had his 2nd field trip a few weeks ago. We had so much fun!! The kids rode the school bus over to the JFC and walked to the park. They were all doing great...until they realized that if they asked for me to carry them...I couldn't say no. Yikes! Hello workout for the day.
It seriously was such a gorgeous, and awesome day. I love spending time with Andrew and his whole class...and now that I have gotten to know so many teachers and administration at his school, I love being around them too!:)
I took a lot of pics, so enjoy!
Andrew and his best friend, Jon.
Logan, and Dillon
All of them plotting out some Ben 10 attack.
Dillon, Drew, Logan, Jon, and Andrew :)
Isabelle. So precious!
Round up the kids time for lunch!
The kids were picked up at the park by the buses instead of them walking again because they were so tired. So I rode back with one of the teachers.
Before I went home to rest.....I ran to Kroger to get Andrews class some popcorn and drinks for an afternoon snack.
and this is what I found when I got to their class....
Nap time! :)
Isabella is out...and Andrew is itching to talk.
That Friday was a blast. I am so thankful I get to be so involved!
I love my little boy
I love his class
I love his teacher
and I love Byars Dowdy! :)

1 comment:
Looks like the kids all had a fun time on the trip! Glad you got to enjoy it with him!
Post a Comment