"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Relax, and stay a while....cause I am loving A LOT on this hot, gorgeous Wednesday in Lebanon Tennessee! :)

Yep, its that day already! :)



I am loving-    My Genes!

Lets face it. You just don't know what you're gonna get when you have a baby, nor will you know ahead of time who they will look like. Take me for instance, I don't really look much like either of my parents. My mom has dark brown eyes, my dad has green....and I have BLUE.
Genes are just a funny thing :)
Well, I always thought Andrew would look a lot like both his dad and I. Because our features really aren't complete opposites to an extreme. But, I must say....up until age 6...this Mama's genes are shinning through!
See for yourself.
I am loving:
Our same smile
Our same teeth
Our same ears
Our same little button nose
Our same forehead
Our same eye color
Our same eyebrows
Our same blond, thick hair
Oh, and I love that both of our graduation gowns are royal blue!
I love when Nana tells me how much Andrew reminds her of me when I was his age.
I will have to sit down and do this with our baby photos too. We look like the same baby minus him in blue and me in pink :)
The Forrest genes are rather strong....my other babies probably wont look anything like me!


I am loving-  Byars Dowdy!
I get on cloud nine when its time to go help in Andrews class. It makes it even better when Andrew see's me walking in and his face lights up like a Christmas tree!


I am loving-  My future Blue Devil!
My little boy is my everything.

"That's whats up"-Andrew


 

I am loving- Our animals!
I love going home to a house full of love to receive, and love to give. Andrew doesn't know it (its a surprise) but I am looking into what type of reptile to get for Andrew as a new pet. No...NOT a snake! Oh, and Justin and I are pretty sure we've decided to get another husky. Our breeder's husky is due in less that 60 days so after that and the 6-8 weeks after they are born we'll have another Husky after Andrew starts 1st grade! :)
Our sweet Mav loves to sleep under the covers.. Andrew loves it when she cuddles up with him.

Our sweet Wrigley is a funny cat. She's very vocal and her purr is so loud!

And of course our Duke is our big baby! :)



I am loving- Student of the Month!
I love that when you walk into Andrews school, the first thing you'll pass before getting to the office is the 'Student of the Month' board, with my baby's star there :)


I am loving- Skirts!
I posted before about my love for skirts, and my love keeps growing :)




I am loving- Dresses! :)











I am loving-  My Husband!
We put up with a very unwelcome, rude person and I always thank him for being who he is. His parents taught him to be an awesome person and I am so proud he is mine! :) He is the best thing that could have ever happened to mine and Andrews life and we love him more than he'll ever know! :)


I am loving- This Tea Set!




I am loving- These Bible Verses
These always help my understanding of evil people. I have learned that if someone shows you how evil they are, to pray for them. Our amazing God trumps the Devil, always.


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and give no opportunity to the devil
Ephesians 4:26-27


 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians 4:32


I am loving- My new MOM bag!

 


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
It's park day here, and a perfect day for it :)


LOVE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...