It was pretty fun to go watch. Justin is rather good, and so is Kyle. Andrew LOVED watching him play...well...that is until he got bored. And until he did get bored he screamed and yelled for Justin!! Justin said he could hear Andrew cheering for him...precious!
rolling in the grass is fun,...
climbing the bars is fun....
meeting new people is fun...
and drinking my cream soda is fun! :)
Goooooooooooo hubs!
my too cute boys.
my cheerleader partner, Ms Libby :)
I also wanted to throw in a few other pics.
Here is two of Justin and Kyle playing our new wii hockey game. Libby and I were cracking up...they take it very serious!
see, I told ya so.
And next are a few of my boys, and a few randoms. (geez I am soooo behind on blogging!)
early mornings trying to wakey wakey Andrew!
He sure does love his dog!
Mommy and Andrew putt putt and arcade date night :)
Water balloon fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew loves the big tank by Peeps house :)
1 comment:
What a fun weekend - the pics are great!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day:)
Post a Comment