"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, May 5, 2011

my swampfire boy

Andrew has always loved costumes. As a matter of fact, he has over 15 in his "costume basket". His new favorite costume is his Ben 10, Swampfire costume.

He also has had a skate board for a few years. So, he got the hilarious idea to go outside in his costume and ride on his skateboard. After he realized he didn't like standing up too much and balancing....he sat down and made me push him up and down the street. Hello exercise!




hilarious!:)

I sure do love my 'ultimate' animated little boy.

enjoy this video of my silly little boy :)

2 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

HA!!! This is so awesome - I love his costume!!

Momma StJ said...

new follower here :)

What a precious little boy you have! Dress up is the BEST! Can't wait till my lil one is big enough so I can have an excuse to play dress up too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...