Andrew: "Mommy, are you crying happy tears? Whats wrong?"
Me: "Mommy is ok, I just cant believe my baby is graduating Kindergarten next week."
(insert Andrew holding my face with his little hands)
"Mommy, dank you love loving me so much...I will always be your baby. Even after I graduate Kindergarten."
*I know, I have the most precious little boy in the world.
So I got him out of the bath and warmed up, and then I went and buried my face in Justin's chest and put my arms around him. I don't think he even asked "whats wrong", he just knew I needed him to hold me.
And I was reminded how lucky I am to have him. When he holds me I just automatically feel better!
After Andrew fell asleep last night, and I had heard about my old teacher passing away...I just rolled over and laid my face on my "favorite spot" (which is the place between Justin's chest and shoulder...and almost underneath his chin) and he just held me. And yet again I was reminded that I don't know what I'd do without him. He always makes me feel better, and he always knows when I need him because I'm sad.
I am just so thankful for my husband. He might drive me crazy. He might burp every 5 seconds, he may think cooking oil and butter are the same things, he may eat with his mouth open and breathe like he is constantly running a marathon. But he's mine, and he's simply the best thing in the world that has ever happened to me...and our little boy!
Andrew slept in our bed last night, and for about 15 minutes Justin and I laid there watching him sleep talking about how much we love him, and how he is such an amazing little boy. I love my husband even more for the way he loves my baby. You cant convince Justin with anything in the world that Andrew isn't his. I am so thankful for all the times we have shared together and I cant wait for everything that has yet to come.....and...I am more than sure I wouldn't have rather shared our little boys first year of school with anyone else in the world. We have had THE best year, and we love our little mr man more than life itself!
Thanks my Big Bazooka hubs for loving
Our first weekend together after 7years! :)
Newly married, home...in Nashville :)
I haven't had a chance to blog about this. But this was me on my wild goose chase for my proposal. This was when I was sent to our favorite restaurant 'Los Compadres'. I was reading my next clue of where to go. Notice my favorite, Daisies. That was an awesome night. We talk about some of the happenings often!
And this just goes to show what Dads will do for their little loves! hahahaha.
I love you!
p.s. These help me on days like this. When I'm sad about losing someone, and sad about things I cant control like my baby growing up :)
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?
Matthew 6:26-27
Proverbs 3:5-8
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your flesh
and refreshment to your bones.
Phillipians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down,
but a good word makes him glad



1 comment:
They grow up waayyy too fast!
Post a Comment