Andrew and I sat down to make people eggs, crosses, and to dye some eggs. I love our time together to be crafty! It sure does beat hearing the wii and doing homework! :)
We went to a Forrest family get together Saturday before Easter. I LOVE my family. I am so beyond blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family. They are all very close, and they all love each other very much. I am very proud to say I will raise my Andrew and my other babies to see what a BIG, close family is like.
Sisters. Don't we look alike? hahaha.
Aunt Angela and precious Emma!
my cuteness hubs and Nana Forrest :)
Cousins! Me, Erica, and Tara.
Erica! Love hers.
Mmm. Handsome he is :)
Gotcha Peep!
Thanks Peep. for having such a wonderful, handsome boy for me to marry. to have, to hold...and to............nevermind.
Precious little Daniel is so big!
Baby boys turning ONE!
EASTER SUNDAY!
Romans 1:4
and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,
Andrew was so excited to be home. We took Andrews Easter basket over to Peeps house, so he could open his from us and them at the same time. Spoiled little love he is!
Of the candy, Ben 10 men, water guns, silly string, fishing stuff, and other things he got...his favorite thing was his Swampfire costume! (way to go Easter bunny aka Mommy)
We had to have a silly string fight!
He loves his Uncle Big...a lot.
The Forrester family :)
Doesnt Pop look so excited about this!? hahahahahahah.
We hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! It sure will be a busy one for us.
Dads game tomorrow night.
Traveling for work.
Volunteering and working the Book Fair at BD.
Volunteering and helping with registration on Thursday.
Andrew has no school on Friday. (whoo hoo).
Putting together caps for Andrews class.
And getting somethings put into action for the graduation!
Ohh yeahh.. and we had our love, Libby Barker, take Andrews Kindergarten graduation photos today. We are SO excited to see them and share! :)





2 comments:
Awww looks like you guys had a great Easter!
You have the cutest style, and cutest family!! Thanks for following my blog, I'm excited to follow yours! What a fun Easter, hope you're having a good week! Virginia
Post a Comment