I got in my car to make sure they were right on time, and would be here to go get him from school with me. And they were. When they got here...I hugged them both for so long and I felt so complete. I am beyond complete having my whole world of my baby boy, husband, and grandparents with me. Its a phenomenal feeling that I just cant explain.
We headed over to his school, I went into the office and had Mrs Gail call him down. We could see him walking up that long hallway. I knew he saw me, but it didn't set in until he got closer who else was with me. He got a bit closer and he was radiating with a glow!! He went straight to Nana and loved on her. His smile was contagious and so precious. He loved on Big Daddy and told me that I gave him THE best surprise he's ever been given before. The whole way walking to the car he kept saying how excited and happy he was. My grandparents were on cloud nine as well. They adore him and love him more than anyone or anything in the world. (you're welcome Nana and Big Daddy for giving birth to hims :) )
This week is going to be so amazing. There is no time like family time, and there is no time like Nana and Big Daddy time.
Let me just say, aside from myself....there is absolutely not another soul more special to me be at Andrews graduation than Nana and Big Daddy. They aren't just grandparents, they aren't just great-grandparents. They are a huge part of Andrews heart and soul. They drove Andrew and I home from Baptist hospital after he was born, and they will be there to watch him graduate Kindergarten. Andrew is a very very very lucky little boy to have two such amazing people that love him more than he'll ever know. I think the good Lord every day for keeping Nana and Big Daddy on this Earth, because we sure do need them. I honestly don't think Andrew could ever understand the deep and great love they have for him. I owe them so much for everything they did and do for us. I will never forget Andrew being just a few months old, middle of the night, and crying with colic and Big Daddy coming into the den while I was rocking him asking me if there was anything he could do. They were so good to us, and I have no idea what I would have done without them.
Nana and Big Daddy are moving home the first of July, and tonight we got a taste of what life will soon be like. Our house was packed with family! They were here, and my cousins all came over to eat, play, and hang out. I can not wait for our Sunday lunches together after church. I can not wait for everything! Andrew will be gone for just a few short weeks and while he's gone we'll be going and going and going non stop helping Nana and Big Daddy get moved and settled. Time will fly by and before we know it they will be settled and Andrew will be back! Weddings out of town, my trip to Baltimore, our trip to Louisiana to see Andrew, our trip to Florida to move my grandparents...and BLINK, it'll be July 25th<---he's home!
This weekend is big. It will be the first time Nana and Big Daddy will have ALL of their great grandchildren together at the same time. We're getting lots of pics taken. It will be amazing. And with little rest....we'll be throwing Andrews graduation partay! (I'll be throwing back quite a few mountain dews!!)
sorry I'm skipping out on WILW! But to make up for it, I'll let you in on a few of my other loves today.
I am SO in love with these bright florals!!!
And...I am in love with these stamps. I'd like to keep them in my pockets and walk around stamping foreheads.
You have a cute dress on? Like!
You think chocolate milk is amazing? Like!
You are embarrassing? Dislike!
Someone wishes you were a cicada? Like!
You like Lady Ga Ga? Dislike!
See where I'm going with this? It would be awesome.
ahhh. happy wednesday from lovely Tennessee!
hopefully I'll have time to blog again before August :)





No comments:
Post a Comment