"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tomorrow

Tomorrow, my precious baby boy graduates Kindergarten.


How in the world did this happen so fast??

As much as I'd love to sit and cry right now (I'll save that for tomorrow) I have sat here and thought about how phenomenal this Kindergarten year has been. Lets be honest here, I have absolutely no regrets.

I never missed a morning.
I never missed a week without being his lunch date.
I never missed a school event.
I never missed taking him and picking him up.
I never missed helping with homework.
I never missed encouraging him.
I never missed any of his precious love.

As sad as I am that my baby is pretty much a 1st grader after tomorrow, I do know how blessed I am to have made countless memories with him his first year of school. And just think...if this year was this awesome, all the rest will be better and better.

My first and most thanks goes up to that big guy for being the wind beneath my wings on my exhausted days, sick days, confused days, challenging days, and the not perfect mommy days. I learned more than ever this year that when I have a problem, or even a thanks...to send my thoughts up to him and he is always there for me!

I love my little boy more than all the love in the world. I am one lucky mom!

Here's to an amazing Kindergarten year...a phenomenal Kindergarten teacher...and this "keeping up with Andrew" mommy :)


p.s. I have never been more proud of anyone or anything in the world as I am my baby. He keeps me on cloud nine, the most proud mom in the world!



Oh yeah.

and I have grown extremely close to 15 other precious hearts!

(Andrew isnt a fan of sharing me too much, but he said he's working on it so he'll be able to share me with a baby brother or sister. Lol.)

I hope these babies know I will carry them in my heart forever. These kids have taught me so much. I cant wait to watch them grow and become wonderful and amazing people :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awww how sweet! Congrats Andrew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...