I first wanted to share how much I love my hottttttttttt(thats for you hannah) husband. The other morning I was blow drying my hair, he comes walking in..takes the blow dryer from me without saying a word and starts blow drying my hair for me. Before we got married he use to always blow dry my hair for me. I never asked, he just did. I love it when he does little things to be so sweet to me! :) He always tells me he'll never let me chop my hair off, he doesnt like short hair.
This morning I got some VIP (kidding) access into the gym to watch some of the Kindergarten graduation practice. I already wanted to lose it. I know I will lose it during the actual thing next week. My my my I cant believe my baby is such a big boy!
I love this photo of Andrew and Duke. Nana and Big Daddy cant believe this was once the child who wanted nothing to do with dogs!
"He's not just any dog Mom, he's a husky!"
Last weekend my little ash graduated from high school. I am so proud of her! She is going to The University of Tennessee Knoxville in the fall. I have tried to change her mind, but its not working. I guess we'll be making lots of trips to knox! :)
This girl is my cousin, but shes always been like my baby sister. I love her so much!
andrew doesn't like to say "cousin ashley" so he calls her "aunt ashley". We just laugh, he's hilarious.
Ash and Ang :)
Congrats to my Donelson Christian Academy graduate!
Here is her recent prom photo. So glad I have a stylish cousin ;)
Gorgeous!
Ok, and I wanted to share one of the cute treats I'm making for Andrews grad party!
I know right! SOOOOOOO cute! :)
I am feeling so blessed today. I have such amazing people in my life!






No comments:
Post a Comment