"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

this guy.

This guy rubbed my back and held my hand yesterday while I bawled my eyes out (after dropping Andrew off. I did good not letting him see me cry.)

This guy hugged me and made sure I was out of bed this morning before he left because he knew I'd lay there and cry if I didn't get up.

This guy has literally called me every 30 minutes this entire day to check on me.

This guy also called with 'little boy excitement' in his voice over the Ben 10 toys he bought for Andrew today.

This guy already today, looked up stuff for the three of us to do together in Louisiana when we go visit Andrew in a few weeks...and called to tell me about it, so he could pump me up that it wont be long and we'll be holding our little man again.

This guy, the whole way home last night, kept doing "Andrew sayings" and then would say, "Man I miss our little boy so much."

This guy is the best thing that has ever happenend in mine and Andrews life.


This guy just so happens to be my oh so cute husband :)



I am so thankful for him. I know its his job to take care of me...but he goes above and beyond.

I love you!



1 Corithians 13:4-7

 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;  it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...