"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Babies & Football

Mothers Day weekend we threw a baby shower for Beth! I love this girl. She has taken me in as a friend and a part of the family so fast, shes precious!

She is having a baby boy VERY soon. I am guessing he'll be born within the next 2 weeks!












after the baby shower, we all headed to Cheddars to eat!
This place reminds me of Dallas! Andrew and I use to eat there all the time :)

He sure is crazy about his Peep!

It's like gazing into the sunset.....(lol)




After dinner we went to watch Uncle Big play football.

It was SO crazy watching him play football on the LHS field. I mean, I cheered on that field and ran out onto that field after games...forever ago. I love going back to 'our' high school. It where I had my first crush on my now husband, its where we got engaged, its where we'd meet after cheerleading and football practice. Ahh, good memories :)

Andrew had fun watching Uncle Big play. Boy are those guys BIG!




He is so gorgeous!

They are perfection!





I once cheered for my husband while he played on this field.....he was a lot smaller.

See! Little women can have big boys! :)

Andrew loves his uncle big :)

Our future Blue Devil!

"Once a Blue Devil, always a Blue Devil"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...