"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thank you, Libby!

well, I checked the mail today and guess what was there? Our cd with ALL our photos Libby took for us!

It is going to be so hard to choose which we like the best, she did a GREAT job!

After the craziness of the next 3 weeks slows down, I am taking time to paint and redecorate in our house a little. Whoever says "don't put so many family/children's photos in your house" is.....crazy! I am sure before long we wont have any decor in our house other than photos of Andrew! hahaha.

I don't have but just a minute before our afternoon gets crazy busy, so I thought I'd share a few more photos with you!































I cant wait for us all to sit down together later and look at them. I must say, my favorites are of andrew and Justin! Probably because they are my whole world :)

what's your favorites??

Go check out Libby Barker's blog/photography page!


Happy birthday weekend to Libby and Kyle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...