Just to share while we're all here:
We got through Kindergarten graduation! (and managed to walk away with 400 photos---yes, it's true)
I was lucky to be able to come and help set up. Justin had all the balloons blown up, and we had my family along with a few other dads helping get chairs out and ready!
Andrews teacher, Mrs. Bird, was precious. She kept thanking me for helping her throughout the entire year. The BIG thanks goes to her for being the most amazing Kindergarten teacher in the world, yep...not another could compare!
Mrs. Bird text me photos of Andrew, and more thanks...I just love her so much!
Andrews last day of school was yesterday (Thursday). We took all the kiddos breakfast and hung out with them for a while. (Of course I'll post those pics and more detail later...and I wont leave out how I cried leaving Mrs. Bird's class for the last time as my baby is now a FIRST grader!)
Andrew had Cam spend the night, the night before, so we were just a tad overly exhausted! hahaha. But it was worth it, they are precious best friends :)
Justin and I are so proud of our little boy!
After we got Andrew from school, we headed to the beach!
Chocolate milk cheers from us! :)
A few summers ago, Justin got his little man not-so-afraid of the ocean.
Bonding + love+ amazing parenting = TRUST :)
Ahh! Its a sea creature!
....no wait, thats just my funny boy in his goggles ;)
Whelp...
Time for us all to stop resting, and head out for some fun :)
Our time together is always EPIC, so stay tuned! :)





1 comment:
Happy graduation! Looks like you guys are having a great time at the beach! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment